Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Blindfold Challenge

INTRO - We did a blindfold challnege
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHO THERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students


PARAGRAPH 1:
  • Get in buddies
  • Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
  • In your head, made a plan of which way to go
  • Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
  • Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
  • How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
  • Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
  • Banged into each other.
  • Table pushed me to the side
  • Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
  • Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
  • Kaboom
  • “ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
  • Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
  • Felt like the general of an army, an army of one.
  • Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control,
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
  • My favourite was..
  • I felt ..
  • It was easy/hard because..
  • I would or wouldn’t do this again because...

WRITE YOUR STORY HERE.  On Friday 21st september 2018 at 9:10 am we did a blindfold challenge. But first she told to get in to buddies not in threes and go in a line by the heater . so then me and maria went by the heater. Then when we all got into our lines she told me to get some A4 paper and then when i got to the stuff room I  pulled out the draw with A4 paper then i got some A4 paper then went back to class then Miss Ashley said Yesssssssssssssss. Then I gave it to her and went back and sit down in my line. She told us the rules and she said that she is going to set up a obstacle course with the tables and the paper and the chairds she said we were not allowed to touch the tables and the A4 paper but she said to that we can touch the chairs. And she said the our buddy in the back to blindfold your buddy. And when my buddy put on my blindfold and I felt so scared that I was gonna bump my head on something.

Paragraph 2
Then She said I am not gonna do it all at the same time I am gonna call your buddy and yourself to come and start after a while she finally call me and Maria went and try the obstacle course and I felt so scared but i didn’t touch anything but the chair but I only touched one chair but it was okay because we can touch and Miss Ashley said  that we start with 10 points but I did not lose a single point. And she said that we have to touch the blue thing then we can take off our blindfolds and touch it and didn’t lose a point.

Paragraph 3
When I finished we went back to our lines by the heater and wait for the other players to finish and when our friends finish which was vaiola and hiria they were buddies and they didn’t   touch anything but the chair I think. But then Miss Ashley said to swap and blindfold your buddy and when I did she told Timote and Paula to help her do another obstacle course and when I looked at it it looked so hard. When we started I was like thats not that hard But it was kinda hard for Maria and I told to go left right stop and go straight and told her to jump over the paper because it was between the chairs and the when she did but the thing is she didn’t touch the paper or table which was and she didn’t lose a point to which was and she touch the thing and all together we got 20 points.                                                                                    
Conclusion
When Maria pit on the blindfold on me i felt scared that she might be triking me and I will break a bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment